Our Priorities in Scotland
- Take independence off the table – focus on rebuilding Scotland as an integral part of the United Kingdom.
- Tackle poverty – improve welfare provision by taking control of unused devolved powers.
- Support small businesses – they are the backbone of our communities and have been devastated by lockdowns.
- Offer more apprenticeships – an alternative to University, re-establishing a skilled workforce.
- Repeal the Scottish Parliament’s Hate Crime Bill – restore women’s rights and freedom of speech to all.
- Reform drugs policy – addiction destroys families, a new focus on rehabilitation is essential.
To find out more about the SDP in Scotland